Thursday, March 16, 2006

first post

I have defected from the ranks of Livejournal to those of Blogspot. This blog will primarily contain thoughts, comments, questions, and advice about commuting by bicycle. Very few women I know bicycle, either for transportation or for fun, and I think that could change if more women knew how to be comfortable, safe, and stylish on a bike. This blog will, I hope, further that aim.

-rachel, who is a cycler's wife

Incidentally, if you would like to read about the life of the cycler whose wife I am, head over to cyclerslife.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Cool to see that you are starting to blog about riding in Missoula. I like all of the Cyclers' post about winter riding. In WA state, we just have to deal with the rain and moderately cool conditions.

I got to Cycler's Life via Kent P's blog...look forward to reading your posts.

Enjoy springtime riding!

Lindsey

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger c wlkr jr said...

There are few women cyclists, indeed. Perhaps this is the basis for the irrefutable glory of seeing a woman on a bike.

Or maybe I'm biased.

Nah, it's irrefutable. Indubitably.

To nice rides and nice days for riding.

peace: cwj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home